NEW YORK, August 27, 2021 / PRNewswire / – Research Dive, in its latest published report, estimates that the Global Patient-Centric Healthcare Applications Market will generate $ 385,767.5 million and exhibit a CAGR of 34.9% from 2020 to 2027.
Download Sample PDF Report of Patient-Centered Healthcare Applications Market
The number of smartphone users has increased around the world in recent times, which is one of the reasons for the growing demand for personalized care apps. In addition, patient-centered applications are convenient and have lower costs, which increases the demand for patient-centered healthcare applications. These factors are expected to propel the growth of the global patient-centric healthcare applications market during the analysis period. In addition, technological advancements and the growing trend in fitness are factors that are expected to create huge growth opportunities in the global industry in the years to come. However, the lack of guidance and awareness of the use of personalized care apps among the people is the restraining factor in the growth of the global market.
Impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the market for patient-centered health applications
The COVID-19 outbreak has positively impacted the global patient-centric health applications market during the pandemic as the novel coronavirus has highlighted the importance of digital health. The increase in market growth rate is mainly attributed to technological advancements in the design of healthcare applications to help maintain communication between healthcare professionals and patients. Additionally, lockdown and social distancing measures have increased the demand for patient-centric healthcare apps. In addition, many government and non-government organizations are offering various strategies to help companies recover from the pandemic situation. For example, the Indian government has launched “Aarogya Setu”, a mobile application to help people with COVID-19 contact tracing, syndromic mapping and self-assessment.
Access our comprehensive analysis of the IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON THE PATIENT-CENTERED HEALTH APPLICATIONS MARKET
Main findings of the market segment:
The research report segments the global patient-centric healthcare applications market by technology, operating system, end-user, and region.
- Based on technology, the patient-centric wearable applications sub-segment is expected to experience the fastest growth, reaching up to $ 136,449.5 million by 2027, due to people’s growing interest in health, wellness and fitness.
- On the basis of operating system, the Android sub-segment is expected to hold the largest share of the global market and generate $ 180,893.00 million in the analysis period. This is mainly due to the increase in the number of Android users coupled with the increasing use of telehealth and telemedicine applications across the world.
- Based on end user, the valued home use sub-segment for $ 182,116.3 million and is expected to grow rapidly during the forecast period. This is mainly due to the increasing prevalence of remote home patient monitoring apps and the increasing use of mobile health apps in recent times.
- Depending on the region, the Asia Pacific The fastest growing patient-centric healthcare applications market growing at a CAGR of 36.1% during the forecast period. The region’s rapid growth is attributed to the increasing adoption of telemedicine, a significant increase in digitization and the rapid adoption of the latest technologies.
Get 20% extra discount on report customization: get the PROMO CODE
Top 10 Players in Patient-Centered Healthcare Applications Industry
Leading players in the global patient-centric healthcare applications industry include
- Klick Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
- Google Inc.
- Novartis AG
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Bayer AG.
–Educate yourself and get quick access to the summary report of the best business development strategies
These players focus on mergers, collaborations, product development and launches to gain competitiveness in the global market.
For example, in June 2019, Innomar Strategies, the leading provider of patient support for specialty pharmaceuticals in Canada, announced the launch of a mobile application, “Chronically Simple”, which helps people with chronic illnesses store and manage diagnostic images, medical records and test results online.
They focus on advanced product developments and mergers and acquisitions. These are some of the strategies driven by startups as well as established business organizations.
Learn more about the patient-centered healthcare app:
Patient-Centered Healthcare Application: A Smart Solution to Multiple Medical Challenges
The global patient-centric healthcare applications market will experience accelerated growth by 2027, driven by increasing demand for personalized healthcare applications and increasing smartphone penetration globally.
Related trending topics:
- Life Sciences Analysis Software Market: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2028 – Request to download a sample report
- Computer Aided Drug Discovery Market: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2028 – Request to download a sample report
- Healthcare gamification market: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019-2026 – Request to download a sample report
About Research Dive:
Research Dive is a market research company based in Pune, India. By maintaining the integrity and authenticity of the services, the company provides services only based on its proprietary data model, constrained by the 360-degree research methodology, which guarantees a complete and accurate analysis. With unprecedented access to several paid data resources, a team of expert researchers and a strict work ethic, the firm delivers extremely accurate and reliable information. By reviewing relevant press releases, government publications, decades of business data, and technical and white papers, Research Dive delivers the services it needs to its clients on time. His expertise is focused on examining niche markets, targeting its key driving factors and detecting threatening obstacles. Complementarily, he also maintains a transparent collaboration with the great aficionado of the industry, which offers an additional advantage to his research.
Sir. Abhishek Paliwal
30, rue Wall 8th floor, New York NY 10005
(T) + 91- (788) -802-9103 (India)
Toll free: 1-888-961-4454
E-mail: [email protected]
SOURCE research dive