Meter Data Management Systems Market Size To Reach USD 1,040.9 Million In 2028
VANCOUVER, BC, December 16, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The World Meter Data Management System (MDMS) Market Size should reach $ 1,040.9 million in 2028 and record a stable CAGR over the forecast period, according to the latest analysis from Emergen Research. The steady growth in revenue of the global meter data management systems market can be attributed to the growing need to deploy solutions and devices to effectively detect energy theft, the increasing application of more advanced metering infrastructure, the growing installation of smart grids and the growing need to improve energy efficiency and save energy. Meter data management is a process of collecting and storing meter data generated by automated metering systems. It primarily enables the monitoring of smart meters which are commonly used in the commercial and residential sectors to enable organizations to manage their overall revenues by using accurate energy meters and providing efficient energy solutions.
Click here for a free sample PDF copy of the [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/864
The growing adoption of smart meters, the availability of cloud computing infrastructure and the Internet of Things (IoT), as well as the increasing attention and investment of governments in metering data management solutions are some of the major factors expected to drive the revenue growth of Global Meter Data Management System. market is moving forward. Asia Pacific is expected to register the fastest growth rate relative to other regional markets in the global market during the forecast period. Growing urbanization, growing number of SMEs and increasing adoption of smart grids are factors that are propelling the market revenue growth in the region.
Some key findings from the report:
- In May 2021, Itron announced its partnership with Microsoft. This partnership will help the two companies create highly scalable cloud-based meter data management services for their consumers.
- The residential segment accounted for the largest revenue share in the global market in 2020. The increase in revenue share is attributed to the increasing application of smart meters in the residential sector and the growing need to analyze the consumption of electricity. energy.
- North America accounted for 32.7% of global market revenue in 2020. Increased investment in smart meter infrastructure and solid presence of key vendors are major factors driving the market revenue growth in this region.
- The major companies included in the market report are Itron, Siemens, Landis + Gyr, Honeywell, Schneider Electric, ABB, Eaton, Kamstrup, DIEHL and Alcara.
Make a payment [Buy your Exclusive copy]@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/864
For the purposes of this report, Emergen Research has segmented the meter data management systems market depending on component, utility, application, end use and region:
- Components Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Utilities Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2018-2028)
- Application Outlook (Revenue: Million USD; 2018-2028)
- Smart grid
- VE charge
- Energy Storage
- End use Outlook (Revenue: Million USD; 2018-2028)
- Commercial and industrial
Consult the report description and the market table of contents [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/meter-data-management-system-market
- Regional Outlook (Revenue: USD Million; 2018-2028)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- South Africa
- Rest of the MEA
Explore the latest blogs published by Emergen Research:
Top 10 leading companies offering innovation Blockchain AI Solutions
Top 10 companies in AI-Based Medical Imaging Solutions Market
Top 10 IoT medical device Companies at the forefront of the digital revolution in healthcare
Top 7 companies offering Blockchain technology in energy Sector
Top 10 most important companies in the world SLAM technology to deliver next-level mapping and tracking solutions
Top 10 Companies in the World Offering Leading Services Edge analysis solutions
Top 10 Global Leading Companies Offering the Next Generation Smart factory Solutions
About emerging research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting firm that provides syndicated research reports, custom research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions are uniquely focused on your goal to locate, target and analyze changes in consumer behavior across demographics and industries, and help customers make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and evidence-based research across multiple industries including healthcare, touchpoints, chemicals, types, and energy. We are constantly updating our research offerings to make sure our clients are up to date with the latest market trends. Emergen Research has a solid base of experienced analysts from various fields of expertise. Our industry experience and our ability to develop a practical solution to any research problem gives our clients the opportunity to gain an edge over their respective competitors.
Business sales specialist
Emerging research | The Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]
Explore our Personalized intelligence services | Growth consulting services
Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs
Read the full press [email protected] https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-meter-data-management-system-market
SOURCE Emerging research