General Electric Company (NYSE: GE), (SOPH) – Health technology company Sophia Genetics files $ 100 million IPO and signs cancer data deal with GE Healthcare
- According to a SEC registration statement, Sophia Genetics SA (NASDAQ: SOPH) is looking to raise $ 100 million in an initial public offering.
- The company has not disclosed how many shares it will offer or the price range of the IPO.
- With two headquarters in Saint-Sulpice, Switzerland, and Boston, the bioinformatics company will be listed on the NASDAQ under the symbol SOPH.
- JP Morgan, Morgan Stanley, Cowen and Credit Suisse act as co-book managers for the offering.
- To date, Sophia has raised at least $ 251 million in private equity, most recently in a $ 110 million Series F round that closed in October 2020.
- The company offers a core genomic analysis platform called Data-Driven Medicine, a cloud-based SaaS platform to analyze data and generate information from multimodal datasets and different diagnostic modalities. .
- The platform and associated solutions are currently used by more than 750 hospitals, laboratories and biopharmaceutical institutions around the world.
- Sophia also announced that she signed a letter of intent with GE Healthcare Co-develop new analysis and workflow technologies based on artificial intelligence to improve the matching of treatments based on the genetic and tumor profiles of cancer patients.
Â© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.