Breast Imaging Market to Reach US$8.5 Billion by 2032
The breast imaging market is estimated at $4.3 billion in 2022. It should reach $8.5 billion by 2032, registering a CAGR of 7.1% from 2022 to 2032. The ongoing COVID-19 outbreak has impacted the breast imaging market as hospital and healthcare services have been reduced significantly due to social distancing measures taken by governments around the world.
NEWARK, Del., May 31, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The Breast Imaging Market is Expected to Grow at a CAGR of 7.1% vs. $4.3 billion in 2022 at $8.5 billion by 2032. Technological improvements, increasing prevalence breast cancergrowing number of screening programs and growing number of conferences and symposia focusing on creating awareness of the benefits of early screening and diagnosis are all driving the growth of the breast imaging market as well as Breast Imaging Market Adoption Trends.
Growing breast imaging markets, increasing government and private investments to support the growing demand for breast imaging, and better picture of reimbursements are likely to provide breast imaging market players with a wide variety of key trends and opportunities in the breast imaging market.
Get a sample PDF [email protected] https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-14796
The National Cancer Institute leads and encourages the development of recommendations for different organizations. Breast cancer is one of the most common causes of death among women.
Since mammography is the standard procedure for screening for breast cancer, governments and other healthcare organizations around the world are taking steps to ensure that women have access at mammography screening. The global demand for breast imaging and mammography is increasing accordingly.
There have been many developments in the field that reduce overdiagnosis and improve sensitivity for identifying small carcinomas. These continuous improvements in this discipline are expected to boost the global market breast imaging marketit is mammography segment.
The development and increased use of improved mammography devices with new technology is fueling future trends in the breast imaging market.
The Asia-Pacific region is an important source of revenue in the breast imaging market. The rising prevalence of breast cancer, increasing healthcare expenditure, increasing number of breast cancer awareness programs and high government spending on breast cancer research studies in several countries in Asia -Pacific are the major factors driving the breast imaging market opportunities in Asia-Pacific.
Browse the detailed summary of the research report with [email protected] https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/breast-imaging-market
KEY POINTS TO REMEMBER:
- In United Statesthe breast imaging market is expected to reach US$3.1 billion by 2032, increasing at a CAGR of 6.9% through 2032.
- The breast imaging market in UK should be worth US$350.3 million by 2032, growing at a CAGR of 5.9% to 2032.
- China breast imaging market is expected to reach US$613.6 million by 2032, growing at a CAGR of 6.4% through 2032.
- The breast imaging market in Japan should be rated at US$494.9 million by 2032, increasing at an annual rate of 5.4% through 2032.
- South Korea is expected to reach a market size of US$308.8 million in breast imaging by 2032, with a CAGR of 5.0% through 2032.
- The ionizing breast imaging segment of the technology category breast imaging market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.0% through 2032.
- By 2032, the end-user category hospitals and clinics segment of the breast imaging market will grow at a CAGR of 7.0%.
New Breast Imaging Market Research Report Says
- Hologic, Inc.
- GE Healthcare
- Siemens Healthineers
- Koninklijke Philips NV
- Fujifilm Holding Corporation
- Canon Inc.
- Aurora Healthcare US Corp.
- Allengers, Dilon Technologies, Inc.
- Planmed Oy
- Delphinus Medical Technologies, Inc.
- Micrima Limited
- CMR Naviscan Corporation
- SuperSonic Imagine
- Carestream Health.
Are part of legacy player vendors.
The research offers a comprehensive analysis of the competition of these leading competitors in the Breast Imaging market, including Breast Imaging market growth, Breast Imaging market share, market adoption trends, breast imaging market and important market strategies.
Download the PDF brochure @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/brochure/rep-gb-14796
- Ionizing breast imaging
- Positron Emission Tomography-Computed Tomography (PET-CT)
- Molecular Breast Imaging (MBI)
- Positron Emission Mammography (MEP)
- Cone Beam Computed Tomography (CBCT)
- Non-ionizing breast imaging
- Breast ultrasound
- Breast MRI
- Automated Whole Breast Ultrasound (AWBU)
- Breast thermography
- Electrical impedance tomography
- Optical imaging
Per end user:
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Diagnostic Imaging Centers
- Breast care centers
- Other end users
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
1.1. Global Market Outlook
1.2. Summary of statistics
1.3. Key Market Features and Attributes
1.4. Analysis and recommendations
2. Market Overview
2.1. Market Coverage / Taxonomy
2.2. Market Definition / Scope / Limits
3. Assessment of risks and market trends
3.1. Risk assessment
3.1.1. COVID-19 crisis and impact on demand for breast imaging
3.1.2. Comparative analysis of the impact of COVID-19 with the previous crisis
3.1.3. Impact on market value (US$ millions)
3.1.4. Assessment by key countries
3.1.5. Assessment by key market segments
3.1.6. Action points and recommendation for suppliers
3.2. Key trends impacting the market
3.3. Formulation and product development trends
The table of contents continues..!
Talk to our research [email protected] https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-14796
Recent development in the Breast imaging:
- Densitas Inc. announced a collaboration with Mammography Educators, LLC in November 2020 to build an AI-powered telehealth technologist training platform that would support business continuity in mammography clinics.
- Hologic, Inc. announced the commercial availability of 3DQuorum imaging technology powered by Genius AI in Europe in October 2020. According to information provided by the company, 3DQuorum imaging technology uses Genius AI analysis to reconstruct high-resolution 3D data. This technology helps reduce image interpretation time.
Domain knowledge of Future Market Insights in healthcare division
Expert analysis, actionable insights, and strategic recommendations from Future Market Insights’ highly experienced healthcare team help clients around the world meet their unique business intelligence needs. With a repository of over a thousand reports and over a million data points, the team has analyzed the health sector in over 50 countries for more than a decade. The team provides unparalleled end-to-end research and advisory services. Contact us to find out how we can help you.
See related research reports:
The Roadside Drug Screening Devices Market Can Reach a Valuation of 1 billion US dollars by 2032 – Full IMF Research Report
Distal Compression Plates Market Size is Expected to Reach US$6.4 billion in 2032 – Comprehensive IMF Research Report
Opioid-Induced Respiratory Depression Market is Expected to Grow at a Robust CAGR During the Forecast Period 2022-2032 – IMF Comprehensive Research Report
About Future Market Insights (IMF)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides detailed insights into the driving factors that increase the demand in the market. It reveals opportunities that will drive market growth in various segments on the basis of source, application, sales channel, and end-use over the next 10 years.
Future Market Outlook Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Office 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, UNITED STATES
Such. : +1-845-579-5705
For sales inquiries: [email protected]
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs
SOURCE Future Market Outlook